17 September 2009

So I finished The Lost Symbol and here is what I posted to our local Groups...

Yesterday afternoon I finished Dan Brown's book. I will not spoil it for anybody who hasn't had a chance to start or finish the book. The book was overall favorable and I was pleasantly surprised. The book takes place in Washington D.C. and not Utah. Sorry guys. The ritual that is "exposed" in the book is a hodgepodge of ritual and nothing we haven't seen on the Discovery Channel or History Channel already. I really like the end of the book and the themes that will be all woven together for you as you read are really cool.

So don't worry, have fun and read up.

S&F,

John Liley RWSGW
PR Chairman
8015410993
baldman@gmail.com

PS Be prepared this book is going to spark interest....

No comments: